Wednesday 5 December 2012

For my pal.

Words can't describe how me and mum feel right now, we've lost a great twitter pal, he introduced us to such wonderful things, friends and adventures.
We shall miss seeing his cheery tweets and his 'ello for you' , his witty - well down right BARK OUT LOUD - blogs and reading about his terrier view of the world.
If you didn't follow him then where have you been.
So tonight I raises me water bowl for Marley Terrier - Mr Twitter a BT like no ovva and while we wipe away the tears that no one in the 'real werld' will understand I sez fank you my pal I'm gonna miss ya xxxx (four kisses coz mum sez four is her speshul numba)


7 comments:

  1. Echoing your post. The world won't be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you my pal....i was only ever as good as my friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, here...*raises water bowl*..."To Marley! The best BT on Twitter and a great pal to all!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely words, and echoed by us two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Toast to a pal Terrier who'll be greatly missed. Thank you for your beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marfa dat is so bootiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marley's was one of the first blogs I followed, and one of the first anipals I found on twitter...I've followed #flatmarley's travels around the world...Though we never met I looked forward to every update on his travels...and his "issues" with Lola allows made me laugh...Marley will indeed be missed

    ReplyDelete